This is a week long challenge that encourages you to utilize your library. I work in a library so I am always using one but this makes it more fun.
March 19th 12:00AM-March 26th 11:59PM
- Try before you buy
- A Graphic Novel
- Try a new-to-you author
- A book recommended to you
- A book with your favorite color on the cover
- A book that involves a library in some way
My borrow-a-thon tbr in the order of the challenge
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
- Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
- To Catch a Killer by Sheryl Scarborough
- Rule by Jay Crownover
- Ink and Bone (The Great Library) by Rachel Caine
When you pick out your TBR use the hastag #Borrow-A-Thon on twitter or your social media platforms.